Welcome to the CBA Website
Annual Meeting: Plenary Sessions
Annual Meeting: Presenting a Research Report
Annual Meeting: Conversations over Lunch
Annual Meeting: Celebrating Liturgy
Annual Meeting: Participating in a Continuing Seminar
Annual Meeting: Singing at Liturgy
Annual Meeting: CBA Book Display
Annual Meeting: Listening to Research Reports
The Seventy-Seventh International Meeting of the Catholic Biblical Association was held at Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island, July 26-29, 2014 (Saturday to Tuesday). Thanks to all the many people who made the meeting so productive and enjoyable!
Program (all documents are PDF)
Download Program and Abstracts Booklets
The CBA is pleased to announce the publication of the two newest volumes in our "CBQ Monograph Series":
To order please see the main page of the CBQMS section of this website.
No. 51: Yeong Seon Kim, FMM, The Temple Administration
and the Levites in Chronicles, $16 (members $12.80).
No. 52: Deena E. Grant, Divine Anger in the Hebrew Bible, $15 (members $12).
Please note: To search these notes, two steps are needed: first search for the Old Testament book, then for the particular verse (colon between chapter and verse). Be sure you are at the text you are searching for, because there are many cross-references in these notes. We hope to have soon a more sophisticated program provided by the USCCB.
It's that time of the year again: time for all CBA members and subscribers to renew your annual memberships and/or subscriptions for 2014, that is!
Active Members and Associate Members of the CBA may renew your annual membership (currently $50), along with any optional subscriptions to the OTA and/or NTA, in the following ways:
- Renew by mail, paying by check, responding to the renewal forms sent to you by regular mail in December.
- Renew online, paying by credit card, using the online payment system of this website. To do so:
- LOGIN to the members-only portion of this website (see the menu bar on top right of this screen).
- Look for the "USER MENU" on the right side of this screen, and click the third item: "Renew My Membership."
- Follow the instructions on the page that appears.
Non-member Subscribers to the OTA and/or NTA may also renew their subscriptions online and pay by credit card by clicking the following link: https://cba.cua.edu/order/index.cfm
NOTE: Credit card processing generates extra costs to us, and because our prices are so low we need to charge a $5 administrative fee for all credit card payments. We appreciate your understanding!
The following recent announcements of faculty or administrative positions may be of interest to CBA members:
- University of Scranton: Dept. of Theology/Religious Studies
- University of San Diego: Dept. Chair, Theology and Religious Studies
- Boston College / New Testament Abstracts: Assistant Editor
- ATLA [Chicago, IL]: Lead Meta-Data Analyst, Catholic Periodical and Literature Index
- University of Mary [Bismark, SD]: Professor, Department of Theology (rank & speciality open)
For more info, see this website's section on Job Openings.
The newest features added to this site:
- Membership Renewals
with online payments
- Online POLLS
- Submission Forms
- Online Shopping Cart
for all CBA Publications