Institutions that have openings in Scripture or related fields are invited to send us information concerning them, and we will gladly publicize them in this section of our website.
Assistant Professor of New Testament
Oblate School of Theology invites applications for a faculty position in New Testament at the level of Assistant Professor, to start in August of 2017. The candidate will have a PhD and/or SSL in New Testament; although ABD candidates will be considered. A successful applicant will be familiar with, and able to teach a variety of critical approaches to Scripture, including historical critical, narrative and sociological criticism. He or she will have a thorough knowledge of NT Greek and at least one other modern research language. In addition, the candidate will be thoroughly familiar with Roman Catholic teaching on the interpretation of Scripture. She or he will teach foundational and elective courses at the master's level, as well as courses and workshops in continuing education and community outreach programs.Read more: Job Opening: Oblate School of Theology (NT)
The following recent announcements of faculty or administrative positions may be of interest to CBA members:
- St. Patrick's Seminary and University: Menlo Park, CA
- Saint Mark's College: Vancouver, BC (Canada)
- Saint Mary's College of California: Moraga, CA
- Institute of Catholic Studies and Formation: Diocese of Venice, FL
- Pontifical College Josephinum: Columbus, OH
- McMaster University: Hamilton, ONT (Canada)
- Oblate School of Theology: San Antonio, TX
- For more info, see this website's section on Job Openings.