It's that time of the year again: time for all CBA members and subscribers to renew your annual memberships and/or subscriptions for 2014, that is!
Active Members and Associate Members of the CBA may renew your annual membership (currently $50), along with any optional subscriptions to the OTA and/or NTA, in the following ways:
- Renew by mail, paying by check, responding to the renewal forms sent to you by regular mail in December.
- Renew online, paying by credit card, using the online payment system of this website. To do so:
- LOGIN to the members-only portion of this website (see the menu bar on top right of this screen).
- Look for the "USER MENU" on the right side of this screen, and click the third item: "Renew My Membership."
- Follow the instructions on the page that appears.
Non-member Subscribers to the OTA and/or NTA may also renew their subscriptions online and pay by credit card by clicking the following link: https://cba.cua.edu/order/index.cfm
NOTE: Credit card processing generates extra costs to us, and because our prices are so low we need to charge a $5 administrative fee for all credit card payments. We appreciate your understanding!
Attendance at Annual Meetings of the Association is limited to active and associate members and to those persons who receive an invitation at the request of the President (these include candidates being proposed for membership at that meeting).
Papers and Presentations at Annual Meetings may be given only by active members, or by other persons at the invitation of the President.
Subscription to The Catholic Biblical Quarterly is included in the Annual Membership Dues (currently just $50 per year) for all active, associate, and sustaining members.
Access to the Membership Directory and some other sections of this website is restricted to Active and Associate Members of the CBA.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CBA MEMBERSHIP:
Candidates for active membership must have the degree of Licentiate in Sacred Scripture from the Pontifical Biblical Institute in Rome or the equivalent in graduate training (generally taken to be a doctorate from a good biblical studies program) or in scholarly publication.
Candidates for associate membership must have taught Sacred Scripture for at least one year at major-seminary level or at least two years at college level, or must be engaged in higher studies in the biblical or allied field.Read more: How to Become a Member
The Membership Directory is accessible only to CBA members who have paid their annual dues.
- CURRENT CBA MEMBERS:
- If you have already logged in, look to the right of this screen, find the "USER MENU," and click on "CBA Members List."
- If you have not yet done so, please LOG IN.
- CBA Members may now update their own contact information (address, phones, e-mails) using our online system.
- Updated information may also be sent to the CBA office (by contact form, email, or regular mail).
- PAST MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS:
"Blessed are the dead who from now on die in the Lord." (Rev 14:13)
Please remember and pray for those who have gone before us.
If you are aware of the recent passing of a CBA member not mentioned below,