The Seventy-Eighth International Meeting of the Catholic Biblical Association will be held at Xavier University of Louisiana, New Orleans, August 1-4, 2015 (Saturday to Tuesday).
Click here for the meeting schedule and to download the program booklet, and abstracts booklet.
- The registration fee which covers materials, breaks, socials, etc. is $125, if registered before July 3, 2015 (11:59 PM EDT).
- A late fee of $20 will be added to registration from July 4 - July 18, 2015.
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM EDT on July 18, 2015.
- There is free Wi-Fi available on campus.
- For comparison purposes, this year in New Orleans, the cost of registration, single occupancy accommodations for three days and 9 meals is estimated at $388 and last year in Providence the cost for the same was $465.
- Click Here To Register.
- DO NOT USE THE BACK BUTTON when registering.
The following academic and biblical publishers have displays at the 2015 Annual General Meeting of the CBA:
- Anselm Academic - www.anselmacademic.org
- ATLA - American Theological Library Association
- Baker Publishing Group - www.bakeracademic.com
- Biblical Archeological Socieity - www.biblicalarchaeology.org
- Bloomsbury Publishing / T&T Clark - www.bloomsbury.com
- Catholic Biblical Association - catholicbiblical.org
- Eerdmans - www.eerdmans.com
- Fortress Press - www.augsburgfortress.org
- Liturgical Press - www.litpress.org
- Paulist Press - www.paulistpress.com
- Scholar's Choice - www.scholarschoice.com
- Verbum - verbum.com
EVALUATION FORM for 2015 Annual General Meeting at Xavier University of Louisiana
Click on the links below to download PDF files:
- All housing will be in the Living Learning Center (LLC# 88) or in the event of overflow, some may be housed in the St. Martin de Porres Dorm (# 44).
- General Sessions will be held in the University Center (UC #17).
- Breakouts will be held in the University Center (UC #17), Administration Building (ADM #1) and Pharmacy Addition (PHARM #6).
- Book Displays will be held in the University Center (#17).
- Meals, socials, and coffee breaks will be held in the University Center (#17).
- Liturgies will be at St. Katharine Drexel Chapel (#8).