80th International Meeting of the Catholic Biblical Association
August 5 - 8, 2017
The Catholic University of America | 620 Michigan Avenue, NE | Washington, DC 20064
- Maps and Directions
- Campus Map (pdf)
- Click here for Housing Options
- Click here for a PDF version of the Book Vendor information sheet.
FEE: The cost to rent a 6 ft. table is $75, payable to The Catholic Biblical Association.
REGISTRATION FEE: $145, includes cost of space rental, coffee breaks, and socials ($170 AFTER JUNE 30).
Pryzbyla University Center: Great Hall C (E-12 on the CUA Campus Map)
In the same building will be the General Sessions, the NT presentations Sunday and Monday at 11:00 a.m, all of the meals, socials, and coffee breaks. Other presentations will be in McGivney Hall (D-13 on teh CUA Campus Map)
TO DISPLAY AT THE MEETING:
- RESERVE TABLE(S)
- name of the displaying company
- contact name/phone #/e-mail
- number of tables
- indication as to whether an invoice is required or a check (payable to The Catholic Biblical Association) will be forthcoming
- Table Reservations need to be made by June 30, 2017.
- PAY FOR TABLE(S)
- Check ($75 per table) should be made payable to THE CATHOLIC BIBLICAL ASSOCIATION.
- Check should be mailed to the below address:
CBA Book Displays - CALDWELL 433
The Catholic University of America
620 Michigan Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20064 USA
- Payment needs to be received by CBA before July 14, 2017.
- Click here to register on the secure website established by The Catholic University of America. (On-campus housing and meal plans are also offered here.)
- To register, you will need to either create an Iris account using your e-mail address, or you may interface with the registration program with your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account by clicking on the corresponding logo.
- The registration fee is $145 (includes the cost of the renting Pryzbyla Center Great Room C, socials, and coffee breaks). After June 30, a $25 late fee is added.
- Registration closes on July 26, 2017.
2:00 P.M.-6:00 p.m. Saturday, August 5
8:30 A.M.-6:00 p.m. Sunday, August 6 – Monday, August 7
8:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. Tuesday, August 8
SET UP: 8:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. Saturday, August 6
Vendors are responsible for transporting their books from the Pryzbyla University Center conference/storage room to Great Room C.
TEAR DOWN: Tuesday, August 8
Vendors are responsible for packing their books and transporting their books to the FedEx/UPS pick up site:
Neither CBA, nor The Catholic University of America will be held responsible for materials left behind.
- Security: The room (Great Room C) and the building (Przybyla University Center)will be locked after hours.
- Tables are 6 foot and are neither draped nor skirted.
- See above for reservation and registration process.
- Please ship your packages to
Office of Events & Conference Services - CBA
202 Pryzbyla Center
620 Michigan Ave NE
Washington, DC 20064
- All boxes should be marked:
CBA Meeting – Vendor: [Your Company Name]
Box # of # (total number of boxes)
- Vendor's boxes will be delivered to the Exhibits Location.
- Materials shipped to be received by The Catholic University of America no earlier than August 3, 2017.
- Vendor will be responsible for transporting their boxes from the Pyzbyla Center storage room to the Pryzbyla Center Great Room C.