Continuing Seminars at the 2015 Annual Meeting:
- Divinity in Ancient Israel — John L. McLaughlin
- Hebrew Poetry Seminar on Psalms 141–145 — Joseph E. Jensen & Pauline A. Viviano
- Key Texts and Theological Themes in Romans 5:8 — Robert F. O'Toole, S.J. & Thomas D. Stegman, S.J.
- Purity and Sacrifice in Second Temple Judaism and Emerging Christianity: The Day of Atonement in Early Jewish and Christian Traditions — John J. Clabeaux & Gregory Tatum, O.P.
- The Deuterocanonical Books: Origins and Reception — Jeremy Corley & Geoff D. Miller
- The Synoptic Gospels: Texts and Contexts — Séamus G. O’Connell & Brigid Frein
- CBA Members: Please LOG IN to see more details about the above sessions.
- To sign-up for a Continuing Seminar, click here.
Continuing Seminars at previous Annual Meetings:
Guidelines for Continuing Seminars:
- [Coming Soon]