Continuing Seminars at the 2016 Annual Meeting:
- Divinity in Ancient Israel: Deuteronomistic Deities in 2 Kings— John L. McLaughlin
- Purity and Sacrifice in Second Temple Judaism and Emerging Christianity — John J. Clabeaux & Gregory Tatum, O.P.
- The Deuterocanonical Books: Aspects of Jewish Identity — Jeremy Corley & Geoff D. Miller
- The Synoptic Gospels: John the Baptist in the Gospel Tradition—Reception and Re-Creation — Séamus G. O’Connell & Brigid Curtin Frein
- The Bible in its Traditions: Studies and Exercises in Hosea, Psalms, Luke, and James — Olivier-Thomas Venard, O.P., Kevin Stephens, O.P., and Marcel Sigrist, O.P.
- Epistle to the Hebrews— Kevin McCruden & Angela Kim Harkins
- Hebrew Poetry Seminar: The Poetry of Second Isaiah — Joseph E. Jensen & Pauline A. Viviano
- Please LOG IN to see more details about the above sessions.
- Click here to register for a Continuing Seminar.
Continuing Seminars at previous Annual Meetings:
Guidelines for Continuing Seminars:
- [Coming Soon]