Continuing Seminars at the 2016 Annual Meeting:
- Divinity in Ancient Israel — John L. McLaughlin
- Hebrew Poetry Seminar on Psalms 145–150 — Joseph E. Jensen & Pauline A. Viviano
- KeyTexts and Theological Themes in Romans 5–8 — Robert F. O'Toole, S.J. & Thomas D. Stegman, S.J.
- Purity and Sacrifice in Second Temple Judaism and Emerging Christianity — John J. Clabeaux & Gregory Tatum, O.P.
- The Deuterocanonical Books: Origins and Reception — Jeremy Corley & Geoff D. Miller
- The Synoptic Gospels: Texts and Contexts — Séamus G. O’Connell & Brigid Frein
- Epistle to the Hebrews — Kevin McCruden & Angela Kim Harkins
- Please LOG IN to see more details about the above sessions.
Continuing Seminars at previous Annual Meetings:
Guidelines for Continuing Seminars:
- [Coming Soon]