Continuing Seminars at the 2014 Annual Meeting:
- Divinity in Ancient Israel — John L. McLaughlin
- God and Scripture in 1–2 Corinthians — Robert F. O'Toole, S.J. & Thomas D. Stegman, S.J.
- Hebrew Poetry Seminar on Psalms 141–145 — Joseph E. Jensen & Pauline A. Viviano
- Purity and Sacrifice in Second Temple Judaism and Emerging Christianity: Jonathan Klawans and the Study of Second Temple Ritual — John J. Clabeaux & Gregory Tatum, O.P.
- The Bible in Its Traditions Research Programme: First Achievements on Hosea and James — Rev. Olivier-Thomas Venard, O.P., Rev. Kevin Stephens, O.P., and Rev. Marcel Sigrist, O.P.
- The Deuterocanonical Books — Jeremy Corley & Geoff D. Miller
- The Synoptic Gospels: Texts and Contexts — Séamus G. O’Connell & Brigid Frein
- CBA Members: Please LOG IN to see more details about the above sessions.
Continuing Seminars at previous Annual Meetings:
Guidelines for Continuing Seminars:
- [Coming Soon]