- Linda Day, Chair
- Kelley Coblentz Bautch
- Ron Witherup
The CBLRC is currently overseeing the process by which we are revising the CBA's Constitution and By-Laws.
[This page is accessible to CBA members only. Please login first.]
SPC FINAL REPORT:
- The report of the CBA's Strategic Planning Committee was accepted by the Executive Board at its meeting of July 28.
- Among other things, the report recommends changes to the Constitution and Bylaws of the Association.
- Those proposed changes are available to CBA members only in two forms: the current Constitution and Bylaws with tracked changes and a "clean copy" of both with changes incorporated.
- These are drafts only.
- CBA Members will soon be requested to submit reactions and modifications to the proposed changes to an ad hoc committee, to be appointed by the President.
- After vetting the proposed changes and making needed modifications, the Executive Board will submit the proposed changes to Constitution and Bylaws for formal approval by the membership at the 76th Annual Meeting in 2013, as stipulated by the Constitution and Bylaws.
- CBA MEMBERS: To access these documents, please CLICK HERE.
- Note: You need to LOGIN first to see these documents
Content may be added, if desired, for any of the Standing or Ad Hoc Committees of the CBA, such as the following:
Committee on Membership
Committee on Nominations
Committee on Finance and Investment
Committee on Program for the Annual Meeting
Committee on Research Support
Committee on Resolutions
Comittee on Technology and Outreach
Committee on Liaison with the USCCB
Local Arrangements Committee
Editorial Staff of the CBQ
Editorial Board of CBQMS
Editorial Board of OTA