SPC FINAL REPORT:
- The report of the CBA's Strategic Planning Committee was accepted by the Executive Board at its meeting of July 28.
- Among other things, the report recommends changes to the Constitution and Bylaws of the Association.
- Those proposed changes are available to CBA members only in two forms: the current Constitution and Bylaws with tracked changes and a "clean copy" of both with changes incorporated.
- These are drafts only.
- CBA Members will soon be requested to submit reactions and modifications to the proposed changes to an ad hoc committee, to be appointed by the President.
- After vetting the proposed changes and making needed modifications, the Executive Board will submit the proposed changes to Constitution and Bylaws for formal approval by the membership at the 76th Annual Meeting in 2013, as stipulated by the Constitution and Bylaws.
- CBA MEMBERS: To access these documents, please CLICK HERE.
- Note: You need to LOGIN first to see these documents
- The formation of a "Strategic Planning Committee" was announced on August 2, 2010, at the 73rd International Meeting of the CBA, at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA.
- A "Town Hall Meeting" for all CBA members was held on August 7, 2011, at the 74th International Meeting of the CBA, at Assumption College in Worchester, MA.
- A second "Town Hall Meeting" was held on July 29, 2012, at the 75th International Meeting of the CBA, at the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, IN.
- Michael Patella (chair), Harry Attridge, Dianne Bergant, Corrine Carvalho, Amy-Jill Levine, John McLaughlin, Harry Nasuti, Anathea Portier-Young